Monday, September 29, 2008

PEEKAY!

The Canadiens sent P.K. Subban home today. But that's ok.

I'm sure even Subban expected to be sent home. It is very difficult to break into the NHL as a defenseman. But the good thing is. He looked great.

The nice thing to see is he seems to think the same,

''I learned that I can play at this level,'' Subban told TSN, ''The NHL is so fast, but I learned that it's a lot easier playing at this level.

''Everyone's in the right position. You just have to move the puck, especially as a defenceman. So I'm looking forward to my opportunity next year.''

EASIER! God love the boy, you know you've got a good one when he thinks the NHL will be easier than Junior when he finally gets there!

It'll also be nice to see him destroying the other teams at the World Juniors in December. Just sayin.

No comments: