Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Why?

I'll get to hockey in a second. Right now I have a personal vendetta. I ordered a bag off ebay. It's fabulous. I love it. I ordered it last Monday (September 29). And it's coming from within Canada, so i'm thinking it should be here soon, right? Wrong. The package was submitted pretty darn fast, it shows it being accepted on September 30.

What's the package been doing since October 1? Service Delivery date, October 14? Why is it going to take a full two weeks to go from Edmonton to Halifax. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Ok, I'll be alright...


Anyway I don't have much for you tonight... the next regular season games don't happen until Thursday... And the way today went, that's going to take forever!
Anyway, if you've been following the aftermath of the Hockey Night In Canada theme song debacle you'll know that CBC has an "anthem contest" on. (I know, lord help us all). Anyway I guess they got something like 15,000 submissions. And one of the 5 finalists is a 13 year old kid! Check out the video:







No comments: