Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ah yes, the beauty of twitter...

not really a huge fan of the twitter for the purpose of being like "hey i just had a sandwich", but sometimes it can be useful for keeping tabs on news.

Martin Havlat has a twitter account... and he's been busy today following the sacking of GM Dale Tallon from his former team.

starting with the oldest from earlier today:

I guess everyone saw what happened to Dale....yes, the story is starting to
come out but it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Lot's of people are telling me to stay quiet but shouldn't the fans know
the truth? It's your loyalty, season ticket money and emotions here

What do you people think? Interested to know your thoughts.

Just so everyone begins to understand, Dale was like a 2nd father to
me.

martinhavlatWant to be clear. I loved
my time in Chicago but moved on. Very excited about Minny,going to give
everything I have to the Wild.
from web

martinhavlatBy telling truth, don't want people to think I'm bitter. Everyone in Minn has been awesome, they believe in me and I won't let them down from web


Also interesting posts after the July 1 deadline where Havlat was only offered a one-year contract from the Blackhawks...

There's something to be said for loyalty and honor. from web

Hossa is a good friend and I am happy for him.
from web

Thanks to all Hawks fans for your love and support over the last 3 years.
Will never forget your generousity and the great playoff run!
from web

Excited to be in Minny where I was welcomed and appreciated by management.
The real story about what happened in Chicago to come out.
from web



Seems like Havlat knows something about why Dale Tallon was so abruptly removed from the General Manager's position.... his handle on twitter is "martinhavlat" ... he's fairly active on it, worth adding as a follow.

No comments: