Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Douche McGee at it again.

Sean Avery dropped to a new low today.
After spending the summer degrading beloved NHL power forward Jarome Iginla, Avery decided to move away from NHL players... and go for shots on their girlfriends.


Takes a big man.


"I'm really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada. I just wanted to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds," said Avery referring to Elisha Cuthbert the current girlfriend of Dion Phaneuf. "I don't know what that's about. But, enjoy the game tonight."


Charming guy.


Sources tell me that next, he's going to kick a baby.
oh yeah. Avery was suspended "indefinitely" until he meets with Gary Bettman in his lair to discuss the matter.

No comments: